Sunday 6 January 2008

Sledging!

Ok so we don't have any snow in Napier, But we can go 'sledging'..! All you need is a large piece of Cardboard and a hill! Luckily for us we had the appropriate equipment and a hill is just a stroll away from the rental. So off we all went!

It's a popular past time here (Where we live anyway!) there are always left over bits of cardboard scattered around. Even though there is a large sign instructing you to take your cardboard home!

So the kids set off first! Hopefully from the pictures you can see that the hill is quite steep and the kids will confirm that you can go really fast down the hill.




As the editor I have the privilege of uploading the pictures so there will be none of me where I fail to stop and get catapulted off my piece of cardboard and end up on the grass face down! But there are some of Tony and the kids!



And then me and Dan and Lou walking up the hill!


And we collected our cardboard on the way back down. An afternoon spent laughing our heads off!! Great fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.